Top Ten Reasons It's A Great Time To BUY Real Estate!
1. Selction, Selection, Selection - Buyers have more choices than in the past few years.
2. No Bidding Wars! - The days are gone when Buyers would offer more than the asking price so they could beat out competing buyers.
3. Offers are Gladly Accepted - Sellers are willing to negotiate on price and perks like the playset in the backyard or the riding mower in the garage.
4. Due Diligence is Welcomed - During the "Boom" buyers were opting not to place contingencies such as home inspections on the contract in order to buy favor with sellers.
5. Plenty of Builder Specs Available - Prefer a new home? Many builders now have inventory available for immediate purchase.
6. Few Investors - Buyers are not having to compete with as many "landlord" investors in the market.
7. Location, Location, Location - With the increase in inventory buyers can purchase closer to work and specialties such as acreage and waterfront is more affordable.
8. Interest Rates are LOW! - Interest rates are low and many lenders have special programs in place for first time buyers, community workers and those needing closing costs and down payment assistance.
9. Seller Concessions - Sellers are willing to assist buyers with closing costs, down payment assistance, even insurance and association costs.
10. Take Your Time - Buyer can take their time to search for the best home for their needs.
This website is one part of a multi-faceted service commitment that combines personal, one-on-one attention with dynamic web and e-mail resources to deliver the most comprehensive and timely service to you, whether you are buying or selling real estate in the Spring Hill, Spring Hill or Spring Lake, Florida area or simply looking for information on the Hernando County Florida Real Estate market.
As your real estate agent, I'll bring my years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the Spring Hill and Spring Hill market. I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations, where future development is planned as well as what it takes to make the deal go through.
It takes a full-time Realtor with a full-time commitment - anything less and you'd be short changed. As a full-time agent, I'm able to "work the market" for you, keeping up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
It would be my honor to serve as your real estate agent. I would love to share with you all that Hernando County has to offer. From Gulf of Mexico Waterfront Properties on the West side of the county to the Rolling Acres of Horse and Cattle Ranches on the East side of the county and all of the highly rated Golf Course Homes such as Southern Hills, Silverthorn, Hernando Oaks, Timber Pines and Spring Hill Golf and Country Club in between! Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. If you are interested in investing in real estate I would also like to speak with you as the market is currently providing many fantastic buying opportunities. Call me at the office (352-686-0540) or on my cell phone (352-346-4949) or send me an e-mail (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet or phone conference that is easy and convenient for you.
I look forward to working with you!
- Joanne Fisher, Realtor Associate
P.S. If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful. Enjoy!